A HOME safety initiative is reminding parents of under 5s of the dangers that blind cords can pose to their children. The warning comes after an inquest heard at the end of last month how a two-year-old tragically died after being strangled by a blind cord in her bedroom. Macy Fletcher’s death, at the start … Continued
Buy Wise Be Safe asks, are you a #SupervisionSuperstar?
Today we’re launching our campaign aiming to encourage adults to put down their mobile phones, ignore distractions, and become a #SupervisionSuperstar for the benefit of their children.
Itchy skin, vomiting, and rashes are some of the gifts small children could unwrap this Christmas, warns a local safety group. And this is in addition to the range of hazards that appear around the home with button batteries from toys, hot ovens on all day, and boiling pots and pans all presenting a danger … Continued